More and more everyday less fortunate people are asking churches for food. In these difficult times St. Andrew would like to help them, but in order to do so we need your help.
You can help us by bringing to the church office some of the following items and any other non perishables that may not appear below:
Pasta, Sauces, Flour, Sugar, Canned Fruit, Canned Vegetables, Soup and other non-perishable items – Tooth paste, mouth wash, soap, etc…
For information please call the church office at 773/334-4515
The Food Pantry is located in the auditorium hallway. Throughout the year, people in need stop by St. Andrew’s and are given food from our pantry.
The parish is asked to help fill this pantry during the year by bringing some of these non-perishable items:
- Canned Goods (fruit, soup, tuna, tomato sauces, vegetables etc.)
- Cereals, Oatmeal, Breakfast Items
- Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Pasta, Mac n Cheese
- Cookies, Cake Mixes, Frosting
- Juice/Juice Boxes
- Jelly, Pancake Mix/Syrup
- Oil & Vinegar, Salad Dressings, Salt & Pepper
- Flour/Sugar, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
Please make sure whatever items are brought have NOT EXPIRED. We would also appreciate FLIP TOP LIDS for canned items.
SAWPS also collects monetary donations to restock the pantry as needed.
To download information on the Food Pantry | click here