Throughout the year, people in need stop by St. Andrew’s and visit our Food Pantry located in auditorium hallway.
YOU can be a part of this outreach by bringing some of the following items below as we have found this is what is preferred.
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned goods-vegetables, fruit, etc.
- Tuna-ready to eat in a box
- Soups-ready to heat and eat (NO condensed soups)
- Pork & Beans, Baked Beans – vegetarian, country style etc..
- Chef Boyardee – spaghetti, chicken and rice etc.
- Breakfast bars, pretzels with cheese (individually packaged) etc
Please make sure items have NOT EXPIRED and FLIP TOP LIDS only.
For information please call the church office at 773-334-4515, or send a donation to St. Andrew’s and in the memo put ‘Food Pantry’.
Thank you for your continued support to those in need.